Halloween In Dubai 2022
October 26-November 2, 2022
A modern apartment with all the amenities of home in Dubai
Seek well-appointed, apartment-style living, seamlessly melded with the five-star luxury of a hotel, at the Marriott Executive Apartments Al Jaddaf, Dubai. Here, elegantly appointed one-, two-, and three-bedroom hotel apartments welcome you to one of the main business and entertainment districts in Dubai — within close proximity of the international airport, local offices, boutique shops, and the city’s numerous attractions. Afforded all the comforts of home, you'll arrive to apartments with fully-equipped kitchens, housekeeping services, and complimentary parking. Enjoy access to the adjoining Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf's signature facilities and five-star amenities. Take a swim in the rooftop pool, or work out in the gymnasium, with male and female steam rooms and saunas. Serving renowned cuisine from around the world, six restaurants and lounges beckon you to indulge in some of the city’s most delectable dishes. Whatever brings you to Dubai, once you’re here, you'll simply never want to leave. See
$2,500 pp Double Occupancy and we can match you with a like-minded person if you don’t have a 2nd person.
7 Days, 6 Nights
Tour of New & Old Dubai
Tour of Abu Dhabi
ATV or 4 wheel ride in Sand Dunes
Exotic Belly Dancing Show
BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi
The Grand Mosque
Atlantis The Palm
Payment plan is $300 down and $275.00 every month for 7 months.
Everyone is not going to start the same day or month, so each payment plan/option will be different.
This price does not include airfare.
We offer travel insurance to protect your investment. All payments are non-refundable.
Payment options: Zelle 6196348420 Cashapp: $Washington1523 Venmo:@Michelle-Washington-49
You may also pay with Paypal. Addition processing fee will apply.
Making reservations for our packages or retreats signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
· All payments to Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
· Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
· Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
· Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
· You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
· Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
· Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
· All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.