top of page

Bali/ Thailand Tour May 22-June 1,2024

About Us

Bali & Thailand Tour 

Price: $2800(Based on double occupancy)

$3900 Single occupancy

$500 Per person Security Deposit


  • 6 Days, 5 nights in Bali

  • 5 Days, 4 nights in Thailand

  • Lodging

  • Daily Breakfast

  • Domestic Round Trip flight from Bali to Thailand 


  • Uluwatu day tour

  • Gwk Statue visits

  • Padang padang beach

  • Lunch at Warung Bejana (personal expense)

  • Ubud Monkey forest

  • Uluwatu temple sunset

  • Kecak Fire dances

  • Celuk silver smith village

  •  Mas wood carving village

  • Batuan painting village

  •  Tirta Empul Temple

  • Goa gajah Temple

  • Elephant Cave Temple

  • Gunung kawi temple

  •  Tegalalang rice terrace

  • Visiting coffee farm , free coffee testing . Available Bali swing at your own expense

  •  Tegenung waterfall


  • Tuk Tuk Night Tour

  • Welcome dinner party

  • Floating Market

  • Shopping at Icon Siam Mall

  • ChaoPhraya Princess dinner cruise

  • Elephant Camp(Activity feeding or riding)

  • Crocodile show/Monkey show

  • River Kwai Bridge

  • WorldWar II Cemetary

  • Jeath Museum

  • Erawan Waterfall

Note: International Flights & Insurance are not included but may be purchased separately.

Bali is home to about 4.4 million people. About 90 percent are Balinese. The other 10 percent are Chinese, Muslim Javanese and other ethic groups. About 80 percent of the island's population live in the southern part of the Bali. Much of the western part of Bali is uninhabited jungle, where tigers lived until the 1940s.

Bali is an Indonesian island located eight degrees south of the equator. The westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands, it is situated between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country's 33 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island.

Bali has long enjoyed the reputation of being an enchanting place where everyone seemed to be an artist, everyday was a festival, fruit and flowers grew in abundance, and gentle heavily-made-up little girls perform mystical dances. In the minds of many people minds Bali is as close to paradise as you can get. It has beautiful scenery: temples, rice terraces, beaches, volcanoes and beautiful villages placed among lush vegetation. For better or worse these things have been exploited by the tourism industry. In recent years Bali has suffered from its reputation..Many places have became crowded, overdeveloped and spoiled. The nice places are increasingly becoming fancy resorts accessible to rich. While the places accessible to everyone else have become congested and touristy.

Bali was colonized by Hindu invaders in the 9th century and unlike most of the rest of Indonesia the island refused to bow to Islam when it arrived several centuries later. Bali is the only Hindu island in Indonesia and contains one of the largest concentration of Hindu people outside of India. Balinese Hinduism incorporates elements of animism and ancestor worship, draws few distinction between secular, religious and super natural life; and makes no real distinction between the living and dead. The arts are held in high esteem. Artist include painters, woodcarvers and basket makers. One thing you see everywhere are wonderfully carved and colored wooden flowers. The Balinese are regarded as warm, mellow and fun loving.


Whether you are visiting Thailand to get a taste of the unique and savory cuisine, hoping to experience and participate in the customs and traditions of a fascinating & rich culture, or looking forward to some relaxation on the white sand beaches and turquoise waters.Tropical islands, Bangkok is your starting point. With a booming population over 8 million and growing, this modern capital city is the gateway to your Thailand adventure. From the moment you step off the plane, you will be immersed in the hustle and bustle of Bangkok - Wat Pho Palace, the renowned Emerald Buddha, ancient temples and palaces, and buzzing marketplaces where you can find just about anything are a mere few of the highlights of your time in Bangkok Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what your team does, and what your site has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know.


Payment options: Zelle 6196348420  Cashapp: $Washington1523 

Venmo:@Michelle-Washington-49     You may also pay with Paypal. Addition processing fee will apply.

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button
bottom of page