TURKS & CAICOS
Price: $1895 per person (Based on Double Occupancy)
Queen or 2 Twin Beds $2295 Solo person
4 Star Hotel All Inclusive package
Roundtrip Airport Transportation
Sunday Fun Day @Noah's Ark Beach Club
Fish Fry Thursday Celebration
Over 20 sports and activities are included at the resort. Enjoy the activities as much as you want – there’s no limit.
Note: International Flights & Travel Insurance Not Included but may be purchased separately.
The Turks and Caicos Islands is one of the top destinations to visit in the Caribbean. This group of 40 islands has a handful of inhabited islands filled with exciting tourist attractions and many untouched islands offering private island experiences. The Turks and Caicos Islands are located in the North Atlantic between the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic, 575 miles (925 km) south-east of Miami, Florida. English is the official language of the Turks and Caicos Islands and has one of the lowest rates of crime in the Caribbean.
Payment plan is $350 down and make monthly payments. Package final due date by May 31,2024
Everyone is not going to start the same day or month, so each payment plan/option will be different.
We offer travel Insurance to protect your investment. All payments are non-refundable.
You may also pay with Paypal. Additional processing fee
$3.98% will be applied.
Making reservations for our packages or retreats signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
· All payments to Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
· Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
· Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
· You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.