Athens & Santorini Greece
· $600 deposit secures your package
· $3500 per person based on double-occupancy
· 8 days 7 nights Hotel accommodations in Athens and Santorini Greece
. Roundtrip Flight
· Meet and greet
.Tour of Athens & Santorini
· Gift bags
· Travel host on site
Athens & Santorini
Athens is the capital and largest city of Greece. With its beautiful landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece. Admire the Acropolis in Athens and the see blue-domed buildings on Santorini. On top of that, it is a romantic haven like no other, for all the views, idyllic locations and sunsets that fill visitors with awe. The architecture of Santorini ‒whitewashed edifices, blue domes, candy-colored houses and paved paths‒ blend in perfectly with the spectacular surroundings, creating jaw-dropping images that look like picture postcards. A stay in a world-class hotel, suspended on the caldera cliffs with an infinity pool and a Jacuzzi, will arouse your senses and turn your trip into a lovely experience. Santorini it the perfect place to unwind and have a dreamy holiday. Don’t forget that Oia village is known for the best sunset in the world! Immerse yourself in its magic and get ready for an unforgettable vacation!
Athens Greece - Aug 20th - Aug 24th, 2023
Santorini - Aug 24th - Aug 27th, 2023
Reservations & Payment options
Zelle 6196348420 Cashapp: $Washington1523 Venmo:@Michelle-Washington-49
You may also pay with Paypal. Addition processing fee will apply.
Final balance due by July 5, 2023 (45 days before departure)
Terms & Conditions
· International airfare
· Domestic Flight Transfers from Athens to Santorini.
· Three nights of accommodations in Athens Greece.
· Three nights of accommodations in Santorini Greece.
· Transportation to & from Athens & Santorini hotels.
· Customary tips for Taxi Drivers, Tour Guides, etc.
· Items of personal nature
· Hotel tax (in Greece): Travelers are required to pay a daily room tax upon arrival and directly to the hotel.
· Airline Advance Seat Selection Fees. You may request a seat selection but will need to pay the addition charges.
· Airline Checked Baggage Fees.
· Traveling abroad require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates.
· All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. If the US dollar devalues, Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
· We are not offering roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and if the addition roommate name. For any reason your roommate may cancel, you would be obligated for the entire room or would need to get someone to replace them. So, make sure your roommate is going.
· Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days before check-in.