MICHELLE’S WORLD TRAVEL AND CRUISES PRESENTS
JAMAICA 2020 LAND OF REGGAE.
Jamaica November 12-16, 2020
MICHELLE’S WORLD TRAVEL AND CRUISES PRESENTS
LAND OF REGGAE.
November 12th to November 16th.
· 5 days 4 nights at an adults only resort
· All Inclusive with snacks including Alcoholic beverages
· Meet and greet
· Guests staying at Riu Reggae have full access of the resort facilities at Riu Montego bay
· Pool party
· All red affair at night club
· Gift bags
· Travel host on site
· $99 deposit secures your package
· Single - $2050 per person
· Double - $1199 per person
Located right on the beach and surrounded by incredible nature the Riu Reggae is a new, all-inclusive Adults Only hotel in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Thanks to its idyllic surroundings and the wide array of services and amenities it has to offer including free Wi-Fi, infinity pools, a gym and spa it is the perfect place for a vacation with your partner or friends.
The Riu Reggae is a 5-star hotel in Montego Bay with more than 400 fully equipped rooms, offering its guests maximum comfort. Every room has free Wi-Fi, a minibar, air conditioning and satellite television, as well as many other services. In addition, we also provide our guests with a concierge service, which will make your vacation an unforgettable experience.
At the hotel's facilities, you can take part in an endless number of activities and sports or cool off in our incredible pools. Furthermore, to ensure our guests enjoy their entire day, we have an activities program, with both day time and night time activities, in which our shows and live music are the big attractions. If you prefer to relax, the Renova Spa is the place for you. The Renova Spa is a sensational center where you can enjoy the sauna, jacuzzi, gym and a wide variety of body and beauty treatments so you will return from your vacation fully refreshed.
The Riu Reggae hotel's cuisine stands out for its wide array of options. You can enjoy anything from delicious Italian and Asian dishes to the best beef at our Steakhouse. To ensure that your stay is complete, our all-inclusive hotel has three bars where you can enjoy all types of drinks and appetizers in different areas of the hotel. Furthermore, you can enjoy the best nightlife just a few yards away at Riu Montego Bay Hotel's nightclub Pacha.
Jamaica is a beautiful place with many hidden gems to discover. That is why during your visit you must not miss out on the excursions to the northern part of the island where you will discover the region's treasures, such as Montego Bay and its SumFest reggae parties, Glistening Bay, where the plankton shimmers beneath the water's surface at night and the Cockpit Country area, or even enjoy a ride on horseback.
Terms & Conditions
Making reservations for our packages or retreats signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
· All payments to Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
· Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
· Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
· Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
· You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
· Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
· Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
· All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.