MICHELLE’S WORLD TRAVEL AND CRUISES PRESENTS
JAMAICA 2023 LAND OF REGGAE.
Your vacation can be paid via a one time payment or you can make up to scheduled installment payments. Please note all payments are non-refundable & non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors.
$300.00 Deposit secures your spot.
Payments totaling $350 will be due by May 31,2022.
Payments totaling $550 will be due by July 31, 2022.
Payments totaling $750 will be due by September 30,2022.
Payments totaling $950 will be due by November 30,2022
Final balance due by February 19, 2022. (45 days before trip)
(Flights are not included but can be purchased with an addition charge)
Reserve Your Vacation Now
One Time Payment
Single Occupancy $2,150.00 PP
Double Occupancy $1,485.00 PP
Single Occupancy $2,150.00 PP 3 Payments of $716.66- Deposit
Double Occupancy $1,485.00 PP 3 Payments of $495.00- Deposit
Terms & Conditions
Making reservations for our packages or retreats signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
· All payments to Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
· Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
· Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
· Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
· You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
· Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
· Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
· All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.