ESSENCE FESTIVAL 2023
Essence Is Waiting For You!
Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises presents Essence Festival June 30- July 3, 2023
$1325 (Based on single occupancy)
$750.00 Per person (Based on 2 people in room)
(King size or 2 Double beds)
$550.00 Per person (Based on 3 people in a room)
$450.00 Per person (Based on 4 people in a room)
Deposit is $150.00 and full payment is due by March 31,2023 (90 days before the event.)
(Flights are not included but can be purchased with an addition charge)
The Essence Festival, known as "the party with a purpose", is an annual music festival which started in 1995 as a one-time event to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Essence, a magazine aimed primarily towards African-American women. It is the largest event celebrating African-American culture and music in the United States.Locally referred to as the Essence Fest, it has been held in New Orleans,Louisiana since 1994 except for 2006, when it was held in Houston,Texas due to Hurricane Katrina's effect on New Orleans. This festival offers free Empowerment Seminars, during the day at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, exciting music performances at night at the Mercedes Benz Superdome and also features artists simultaneously performing on a main stage as well as four standing-room only super lounge stages.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
4 days and 3 nights @ 4 star Hotel. 2-4 people per room. 2 Double beds (1-2 people per bed)
Keepsake Gifts bags
Welcome Roof Top Meet & Greet Party.
Admission Ticket to the hottest All White Day Party of the Year. The Metropolitan
Group photo and So much more!
What’s Not Included:
Flight – We can book the flight for you.
Travel Insurance- We offer travel insurance to protect your investment. All payments are non-refundable.
Items of a personal nature
Terms & Conditions
Making reservations for our packages or retreats signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
· All payments to Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
· Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
· Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
· Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
· You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
· Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
· Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
· All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.