TOUR OF EGYPT
EGYPT MARCH 14-23, 2023
Price: $2400.00 (Based on double occupancy)
King or 2 Twin Beds
8 days, 7 Nights
3 day Nile Cruise
Valley of Kings and Queens
and much more
Full Day Tour of Pyramids
Egyptian Theme Dinner
Flight from Cairo to Aswan Included
Note: International Flights & Insurance are not included but may be purchased separately.
Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza's colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor's hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities. Within the 8 days and 7 nights, you will see the best attractions in Cairo, including the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian museum, and a collection of historical religious sites.
You will also enjoy a 5 **** Star 3 Night Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan, where you will get to explore the major tombs and temples.
Payment plan is $300 down and $260.00 every month for 9 months.
Everyone is not going to start the same day or month, so each payment plan/option will be different.
This price does not include airfare.
We offer travel insurance to protect your investment. All payments are non-refundable.
Payment options: Zelle 6196348420 Cashapp: $Washington1523
Venmo:@Michelle-Washington-49 You may also pay with Paypal. Addition processing fee will apply.
Terms & Conditions
Making reservations for our packages or retreats signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
· All payments to Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Michelle’s World Travel & Cruises, Inc. has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
· Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
· Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
· Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
· Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
· Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
· You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
· Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
· Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
· Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
· All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.